Re: Salary Overloads Craig Reynolds 19 Nov 2001 15:10 EST
We allow faculty to earn up to 140% of their base salary; it's in the
faculty union contract.  Anthing above 140% requires the written
approval of the dean.

For grant related pay, all payroll transactions also require the
signature of the chair, dean, and our office.

Also, don't forget that if it's a federal funding source, you're in a
different ballgame altogether, i.e., overload pay is rarely allowed, per
OMB circular.

Craig