Re: rejected proposal reviews Ruth Tallman 19 Nov 2001 14:02 EST

Sally,

I think that is a great idea.  We have been doing it informally with the
faculty we work with but the problem is that the PI gets the reviews, not
the research office.  So, we have to ask the faculty to send them or a
copy of them to us.

My feeling that what you would gain is an understanding of how the
individual PI's do on their proposals.  For instance, if a PI repeatedly
gets comments on lack of clarity or the documentation of a literature
search, etc.  Institutionally, you may learn that the cost-sharing is too
low or the facilities are weak for the work.

Good luck with your project!

Ruth