Re: Proposal courses texts Peggy Lowry 19 Nov 2001 12:41 EST

Let me second this book. It is one of the best that I have seen for the
social and behavioral sciences.
Peg
Peggy S. Lowry
Director, Office of Sponsored Programs
Research Office
Oregon State University
312 Kerr Administration Building
Corvallis, OR  97331-2140
Telephone: (541) 737-0670
Fax:           (541) 737-3093
E-mail:        xxxxxx@orst.edu
Internet:     http://osu.orst.edu/research

-----Original Message-----
From: Hahn, Janet M [mailto:xxxxxx@RADFORD.EDU]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 7:30 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] Proposal courses texts

Not new, but still excellent, is David R. Krathwohl's "How to Prepare a
Research Proposal:  Guidelines for Funding and Dissertations in the
Social and Behavioral Sciences."  It is distributed by Syracuse
University Press.  I don't know what edition it is up to at this point.

Janet

Janet M. Hahn, CRA
Executive Director
Sponsored Programs and Grants Management
Box 6926                               tel:  540-831-5479
Radford University                   fax: 540-831-6636
Radford, VA 24142-6926          xxxxxx@radford.edu