How does your institution handle ... Wilma G. Ennenga 07 Nov 2001 18:04 EST

I have a question about extramural funding for "capstone" projects that are
a graduation requirement for many professional programs, including
engineering. The agreements for these projects typically stipulate
deliverables and also often involve intellectual property issues. Does your
institution require these projects to be set up as restricted fund accounts
or do you allow them to be handled within the College?

Wilma G. (Winnie) Ennenga
Director, Office of Grant and Contract Services
Northern Arizona University
BAC 100C, Building 51, Knoles Drive
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-4130

Telephone: 928/523-8319   Fax: 928/523-1075

 Instructions on how to use the RESADM-L Mailing List, including
 subscription information and a web-searchable archive, are available
 via our web site at (click on "Listserv Lists")