Re: NCURA Fundamentals in Little Rock F. John Case 05 Nov 2001 11:21 EST

Jennifer,

I read your request relating to the Campus Fundamentals Workshop NCURA offers.
The intent of these are for a campus to host the specialized team to present the
Fundamentals workshop focusing on the needs of the specific campus where
necessary.  The regular Fundamentals workshops that are in different cities
(e.g., Fla. in February) are the market for other research administration
professionals who would like the training.

I would verify this with the NCURA office (202) 466-3894 (Marc Schiffman) before
pursuing your ideas as described to the listserv.

Have a good day.

John

"Sharp, Jennifer R" wrote:

> ACHRI is interested in hosting the NCURA Fundamentals course in Little Rock,
> however, we would need a guaranteed attendance of 60 people.  The price per
> person for the 2 1/2 day conference is $420 per person (plus your travel and
> lodging expenses).
>
> Are there those at your institutions that would be interested in attending
> this course if held in Little Rock?   If so, please respond to me off the
> list at:  xxxxxx@uams.edu
>
> Jennifer Sharp, JD
> Legal and Human Protections Administrator
> Arkansas Children's Hospital Research Institute
> 1120 Marshall Street, Slot 842
> Little Rock, AR  72202
> 501-320-3571
> 501-320-2705 (Fax)