Re: Research Funding in Response to Sept 11 Crisis? Charlie Hathaway 31 Oct 2001 13:23 EST

Anyone with an idea related to such national security issues should be on the phone and talking to people in industry or govt, a list of whom could probably be developed quickly with impetus, intuition and the internet.

I would not wait for a "grant program" to be developed, approved, funded, announced, and a competition run.

This ain't no party/this ain't no disco

Charlie Hathaway