Re: Salary range & job descriptions Elisa Espinoza Fallows 29 Oct 2001 16:23 EST

Rather then post the entire two descriptions, I'll just put the purpose of each.

Background:
The Child Development & Rehabilitation Center serves persons with special health care needs and facilitates their access to tertiary coordinated health care services.  The Oregon Institute on Disability & Development/UAP at the Child Development and Rehabilitation Center pursues disability-related research, develops and disseminates new models of service to persons with disabilities, and engages in interdisciplinary clinical leadership training for professionals and pre-professionals who will provide health care services to persons who experience disabilities. The Director of the OIDD serves also as the Associate Director for Academic Affairs at CDRC and the administrative offices of the OIDD and CDRC share a common physical location.

Administrative Manager
The purpose of this position is to manage administrative organization and support for the core OIDD activities, including grants and contracts development and maintenance activities; monitoring spending on core grant budgets; development, coordination and dissemination of informational and public relations materials related to OIDD activities and projects; over of the CDRC academic procedures; fund-raising; assisting with special projects as needed; oversight of core staff activities.

Office Manager
This position is the point of initial contact, information-sharing and referral for the Oregon Institute on Disability and Development (OIDD) and has executive support responsibilities to the Director of OIDD/ Associate Director of Academic Affairs for CDRC, who is also president-elect of a national organization, and principal investigator on several federally funded grants.  This position will supervise the OIDD grant support staff.  Other duties include shared responsibilities with CDRC administrative support  and provides occassional back-up support for CDRC administrative offices and functions.

Any comparables would be great.

thanks!

>>> xxxxxx@RADFORD.EDU 10/29 11:56 AM >>>
I'd suggest that you give your job descriptions, so that folks know what
kind of assistance you need.  If you don't do that, people will either
take the time to send you lots of data or will decide not to bother.
Janet

Janet M. Hahn, CRA
Executive Director
Sponsored Programs and Grants Management
Box 6926                               tel:  540-831-5479
Radford University                   fax: 540-831-6636
Radford, VA 24142-6926          xxxxxx@radford.edu