agreements/Releases for Dr. Badura Mary Watson 08 Oct 2001 12:31 EST

Items received.  Had to 'clean them up a bit - some spacing got mucked up
in transit but they look good to me.

As long as Dr. Badura feels these will meet her needs and her students'
needs I think we are in business.

I will keep copies.

Cathy  I have a check to take to the Haven and plan to try to get there
today - want me to take this with me if it passes your inspection?

Mary

At 01:14 PM 10/8/2001 -0400, Wolterman, Ken (WOLTERK) wrote:
>At the University of Cincinnati F&A dollars are distributed as follows:
>
>Direct Support  15.000% (Pre-Award, Post-Award, cost compliance, etc.)
>General Funds   48.450%
>Department              29.316%
>Dean                    04.569%
>Vice President  02.665%
>                         100.00%

Mary H. Watson
Director, Grants and Contracts
Room 215, Regional Center for Continuing Education
Valdosta State University
Valdosta, GA  31698

229-333-7837 (phone)
229-245-3853 (Fax)