Re: NIH PDF forms - formatting? Amy Hibbard 25 Sep 2001 13:15 EST

I have Acrobat 4.0, and so far I haven't been able to italicize text.  To
select the underline tool, hold down the left mouse button on the
highlighting tool, and it should display the other options available (much
like PhotoShop).  My version has strike through and underline as the other
highlighting options.
Hope this helps,
-Amy

"All power corrupts, but we need the electricity."

Amy Hibbard
Grants Administrator
Keck Graduate Institute of Applied Life Sciences
535 Watson Drive, Claremont, CA 91711
T: (909) 607-9313 / 607-7855
F: (909) 607-8086
xxxxxx@kgi.edu
www.kgi.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Farnsworth, Franci [mailto:xxxxxx@JAGUAR.MIDDLEBURY.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 10:47 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] NIH PDF forms - formatting?

The new NIH forms are great, but faculty have been asking how they can
format the text they are entering into the Project Description and other
fields (in particular, underlining or using italics in titles or species
etc).

Can someone tell me if this is possible and how to do it?

Franci Farnsworth
xxxxxx@middlebury.edu

Frances Vinal Farnsworth
Coordinator of Sponsored Research