Re: Overnight carrier woes Brian Anderson 17 Sep 2001 14:34 EST

We have used Airborne for the past 10 years except for a brief period when
we were required to use UPS campus-wide.  In all that time, I know of only
one case where Airborne was late in their delivery.  We are happy with their
service.

Brian Anderson, Director
Office of Research Development
Eastern Michigan University