Re: Teleconference on RCR Carol.Welt 13 Sep 2001 06:43 EST

We were planning on going to NYU at the square, but I just
learned that classes are canceled today so I don't know if
they will have it.  I've asked my assistant to check and
I'll forwar your e-mail to her and ask her to let you know
what's up and/or who to call.
Carol
On Wed, 05 Sep 2001 17:02:21 -0700 Lisa Farese
<xxxxxx@PACE.EDU> wrote:

>     I'm looking for an institution in the New York City metro area that
> is planning to link to the teleconference on RCR that the Society of
> Research Administrators International is holding on September 13.  A few
> people at my institution - Pace University - are interested in it.  If
> your institution has arranged for the downlink and others can attend,
> would you please let me know?  Please let me know also what it would
> cost to attend.  Thank you.
>
> Lisa Farese, Associate Director of Sponsored Programs
> Pace University
> 212-346-1483
> xxxxxx@pace.edu

Carol Welt, Ph.D.               | 212 263-6701
Associate Dean for              | fax: 212 263-8201
Research Administration         | xxxxxx@med.nyu.edu
550 First Avenue                | www.med.nyu.edu/ogars
New York, NY 10016              |