Re: 3.0 & Fastlane Claudia Morrell 11 Sep 2001 08:01 EST

I have used Fastlane exclusively with a Adobe Acrobat 4.0 very
successfully.  Recently a colleague purchased 5.0 and has set his computer
to work with this format for fastlane.  Contact the fastlane office and
they can either send you instructions or walk you through the settings you
need to use your version successfully.  It's pretty simple and I've found
them to be very helpful.

Claudia Morrell
Director of Planning and Grants
Center for Women and Information Technology
1000 Hilltop Circle, FA452
Baltimore, MD  21250
410-455-2822
xxxxxx@umbc.edu

--On Monday, August 27, 2001 9:48 AM -0400 Richard Magyar