Re: Help - IRB Training Barbara Gray 07 Sep 2001 09:15 EST
Mary, I haven't updated it in awile (and would put in a little more on the ethical
principles and informed consent as a process, not just a document), but you're
welcome to look over my training ppt presentation that I use here for workshops and
classroom lectures and use what you can.  No sense reinventing the wheel.  BTW, the
Council of Grad Schools listserv is in a discussion of the same issue right
now--the frustration of providing training programs at our type of instutiton when
everything out there, including the regs, is clinically oriented and driven.
BG