Re: Question Kumar Mukesh 28 Aug 2001 15:58 EST
Ronda,

NIH published a notice in the NIH-Guide on July 2, 1993
regarding Keywords Thesaurus. Please take a look at the
following URL.

http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/notice-files/not93-183.html

I am not aware of any further update on this.

Regards,

Liane Reif-Lehrer wrote:

> Try:
>
> ASKNIH
> NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH
> EMAIL:  xxxxxx@od.nih.gov
> FAX:  (301) 480-0525
> TELEPHONE:  (301) 435-0714
> http://www.nih.gov/grants/guide/1997/97.10.03/asknih.html
>
> Liane Reif-Lehrer
>
> >I am looking for a NIH keyword database that is used for research grant
> >searching.  Has anyone developed such as list and if so, would you share it?
> >
> >Thank you!
> >
> >Ronda Hinsch
> >South Dakota Health Research Foundation
> >1400 W. 22nd Street
> >Sioux Falls, SD  57105

Kumar Mukesh
Senior Product Manager, Oracle Grants Proposal
Public Sector Applications

Oracle Corporation
500 Oracle Parkway, M/S 3OP764B
Redwood Shores, CA 94065