Re: problematic contract clause Claire L. Carlson 13 Aug 2001 13:09 EST

We recently refused to accept a subcontract from another institution
because this clause was one of the required flow downs and the DOD sponsor
refused to change it.  We don't accept contracts that allow a sponsor
absolute control over our ability to publish.

Claire L. Carlson
Associate Vice President for Research
The University of Montana

E-mail: xxxxxx@selway.umt.edu