REPLY -- Re: [RESADM-L] Indirect (F&A) cost rate proposal Steve Bradley 03 Aug 2001 10:46 EST
Amy,

1) The required Facilities & Administrative (F&A) Rate Proposal format was
augmented recently with the advent of the new, additional A-21 "Standard Format"
schedule.  However, the A-21 Appendix C gives a full description of the all
required proposal sections and may be accessed via the following Website:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/circulars/a021/a21-appx_c.pdf

2) In addition, the full text of the "Standard Format", including comments from
institutional staff and the OMB responses, may be accessed via the following
Website:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/grants/a21_sf2000final.pdf

3) Finally, the DHHS "Long Form Review Guide" is now available on-line and the
"Preliminary/General Review" sections describe what federal negotiators look for
in F&A Proposal formats:
http://rates.psc.gov/

I hope this is of assistance.

Regards,