Re: new NIH forms Doris Oravec 12 Jul 2001 12:23 EST
Here is the web address for information on Adobe volume licensing
programs for educational institutions. The appropriate program probably
depends on the size of your institution and the need for Adobe products
on your campus. Your centralized computing/software people would
probably want to get involved with this type of acquisition.

http://www.adobe.com/education/purchasing/licensing_program.html

Doris