Re: new NIH forms Schoen, Alexander 12 Jul 2001 08:27 EST

Be careful that you are not making unlicensed copies of the software.
Some institutions obtain site licenses for this purpose.

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG]On Behalf
Of Mary Watson
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 9:08 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] new NIH forms

We supply Adobe Acrobat when and if needed.  Many of our faculty have gone
out and bought it for themselves and tech support is gearing up to provide
the software as needed.  It is a minor cost item, after all.

Mary

Mary H. Watson
Director, Grants and Contracts
Room 215, Regional Center for Continuing Education
Valdosta State University
Valdosta, GA  31698

229-333-7837 (phone)
229-245-3853 (Fax)