Re: CRA Examination Sources Herbert B. Chermside 11 Jul 2001 15:02 EST

The RACC website
http://infoserv.rttonet.psu.edu/spa/cra.htm
provides the Body of Knowledge that is tested.
It also links to the Body of Knowledge Reference Tool on the SRA web site, at
http://www.srainternational.org/cws/sra/crabok3.htm
which provides hyperlinks to excellent references or primary documents for
almost every item in the body of knowledge.

Chuck
(Treasurer, RACC)

At 11:46 AM 7/11/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Morning, All
>
>I am currently preparing for certification exam in October.   Does anyone
>know of any good resources  I should be using to prepare for the exam?  I
>have already taken the workshop at the SRA meeting in May.
>
>Thanks,
>Marie
>
>%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
>Marie F. Smith