Re: Sapelo Foundation Grants Administrator 08 Jun 2001 07:29 EST

Mary:

Here are references to 46 CFR for your citations:

Hope this helps.

Catherine Anson
Grants Administrator
John Carroll University
20700 North Park Blvd, LSC 201
University Heights, OH  44118

TEL: 216-397-4520
FAX: 216-397-3009
xxxxxx@jcu.edu <mailto:xxxxxx@jcu.edu>
http://www.jcu.edu/research

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org]On Behalf
Of Mary Watson
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 8:13 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Sapelo Foundation

Just received a small award from the Sapelo Foundation for some video work
and there is a clause that I wonder if anyone can help me with.

The contract refers to the following:

 "...any grant which does not comply with the requirements of Section
4945(d)(3) or (4) of the Code or to undertake any activity for any purpose
other than one specified in Section 170(c)(2)(B) of the Code."

My question - what Code?  The paragraph before discusses the non-profit
status of our organization so I wonder if this is tax code?  Can anyone
help me here?  Thanks.

Mary

Mary H. Watson
Director, Grants and Contracts
Room 215, Regional Center for Continuing Education
Valdosta State University
Valdosta, GA  31698

229-333-7837 (phone)
229-245-3853 (Fax)