Re: National Grants Management Association Greg Schmidt 05 Jun 2001 19:33 EST

Debbie:

Actually, I believe it's a first cousin to NCMA - National Contract
Management Assoc - of which I am a member.  It's membership includes
not-for-profits other than universities.  Since they don't specialize on one
segment of the nonprofit world, they tend to be generalists.  The focus
seemed to be on the same type issues that are covered in NCURA.  I'd stick
with NCURA.

Greg