Re: NSF deadlines Amy Hibbard 01 Jun 2001 18:51 EST

Donuts work.  Threats don't.  Simpsons logic.

Acutally, I have a related yet separate question.  I submitted a proposal
via FastLane on May 30 (PFI). I had already ear marked those who will be
AORs and had changed their permissions in anticipation of the change to
electronic signatures.  I listed the appropriate signatory on the PFI
proposal, figuring that I would have to run around and get signatures one
last time.  After submitting the proposal and printing the cover page for
signatures, I noticed that that "Electronic Signature" was already listed in
the AOR's box, and "Signature Not Required" in those for the PIs.  No pin
number or password had been entered.  I simply changed the permissions,
listed his name, and poof! it was "signed."
Does this scare anyone else?

"All power corrupts, but we need the electricity."

Amy Hibbard
Grants Administrator
Keck Graduate Institute of Applied Life Sciences
535 Watson Drive, Claremont, CA 91711
T: (909) 607-9313 / 607-7855
F: (909) 607-8086
xxxxxx@kgi.edu