Re: Florence J. Gould Foundation Peter Herrick 29 May 2001 10:45 EST

Info Ed has no listing for them, but I did find this site for applying for
Pre-Dissertation Fellowships for Research in France:

http://www.europanet.org/ces/ces_florence_gould.htm

Peter

Terri Hall wrote:

> Anne,
> Found this in Foundation Reporter.
> May want to call to double-check.
> Terri
>
> Florence Gould Foundation
> C/o Cahill Gordon and Reindel
> 80 Pine Street
> New York, NY  10005
> (212) 701-3400
> Fax (212) 269-5420

Peter Herrick
Assistant Director for Program Development
Office of Research Administration
Boston College
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467