Re: Salary information requested Jon Hart 21 May 2001 10:03 EST

Domenica,
I attempted to gather a salary survey from this list recently for positions
in a pre-award office.  I got only about three replies.  If you are
successful in gathering information, please let me know and we can
consolidate information, hopefully to provide something informative for the
list.  Thank you.
Joni.