Re: History Greg Schmidt 19 May 2001 18:26 EST

Ray Woodrow wrote a small book entitled "Administration for Research" quite a few years ago.  NCURA published it, I believe.  In it, he discusses the history of research administration from
WW II to the late 70's when he wrote the book.  I've found it a pretty timeless little book.  It was partially funded by NSF, too.