Re: History Barbara Gray 16 May 2001 15:23 EST

NCURA's micrograph, "The Role of Research Administration," has a nice, short section....Brief History and Overview....that might prove helpful.

John Cavendish wrote:

> I'm looking for a brief history of research administration for an article I'm writing.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Preferably, something I can view on-line.  Thanks.
> --
> John M. Cavendish, Ed.D., J.D., CRA
> Director of Research
> Minneapolis-St. Paul Children's Hospitals and Clinics

> Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com/
>
> --
> John M. Cavendish, Ed.D., J.D., CRA
> Director of Research
> Minneapolis-St. Paul Children's Hospitals and Clinics

Barbara H. Gray, Director
Office of Research & Grants Administration
College of Charleston
66 George Street
Charleston, SC  29424
Campus Location:  407-G Bell Bldg.
Office: 843.953.5673  Desk: 843.953.5885  Fax:  843.953.6577
e-mail:  xxxxxx@cofc.edu   URL: http://www.orga.cofc.edu/