Suspended or debarred contractors James L Bates 02 May 2001 13:11 EST

Janet,

This appears to be a good source to determine if a subcontractor/vendor is
suspended or debarred.

Jim

"Hawk, Pat" <xxxxxx@ORSA.UOREGON.EDU>@hrinet.org> on 04/20/2001 05:33:13 PM

Please respond to Research Administration Discussion List
 <xxxxxx@hrinet.org>

Sent by:  Research Administration List <xxxxxx@hrinet.org>

To:   xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
cc:    (bcc: James L Bates/jbates/LSU)

Subject:  Re: [RESADM-L] Certifications

Actually, there's a website where you can check and see "who's who" on the
suspended and debarred list.  The address is:  http://epls.arnet.gov.

Pat Hawk