Out of office (was Re: [RESADM-L] Mayo Clinic position openings) Herbert B. Chermside 03 May 2001 06:41 EST

At 04:30 PM 4/26/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm posting these for our human resources department.  Please direct
>questions to Jill Kelly.  For those who will attend the NCURA IV meeting in
>Minneapolis, I'd be happy to discuss these opportunities with you at that
>time.
>____________________
>David E. Lynch
>Research Administration
>Mayo Clinic
>200 First Street SW
>Rochester, MN  55905
>tel......507 / 284-5985
>FAX....507 / 284-1772
>xxxxxx@mayo.edu
>internet.......... http://www.mayo.edu
>intranet.......... http://researchweb.mayo.edu/
>

>Mayo Clinic's Division of Research Services
>is currently seeking:
>
>Contract Manager (posting #01-1811)
>
>Responsible for reviewing and negotiating research contracts. Provides
>assistance and guidance to investigators, study coordinators, and research
>administrators. Must be able to manage a large number of contract
>negotiations simultaneously, the ability to negotiate effectively with
>sponsors of extramural research, and the ability to work with complex and
>challenging situations. A Bachelor's degree and/or a combination of relevant
>education and experience in contract drafting and negotiation are required.
>
>Research Administrator (posting #01-1487)
>
>Provides administrative leadership support to Mayo Clinic's research
>programs. Includes planning, budgeting, financial reporting, monitoring
>resources, coaching and mentoring, developing and implementing policies.
>Interprets regulatory standards and reporting requirements. Facilitates
>employment and performance management of research personnel. Provides
>pre-and post-award administrative expertise for all governmental and private
>sector grants and contracts. Master's degree in business, health care
>administration or a related field and five to seven years of relevant
>experience.  Preferred area of expertise include grant and contract
>administration, CAS, federal acquisition regulations and research regulatory
>compliance.
>
>As a leader in healthcare, Mayo Clinic offers an excellent salary and
>benefits package including relocation assistance.  For additional
>information on these and current opportunities visit our website at
>http://www.mayo.edu/hr-jobs.  Submit resume referencing specific job posting
>number(s) to:
>                                 Jill Kelly
>                                 Mayo Clinic
>                                 Human Resources - OE-4
>                                 200 1st Street SW
>                                 Rochester,  MN 55905
>                                 Email:  xxxxxx@mayo.edu
>
>Mayo Clinic is an affirmative action and equal opportunity educator and
>employer

I will be out of the office until Thursday morning,
 May 3, 2001.
I'll read your mail when I return.
If you need immediate help from VCU's Office of
Sponsored Programs, e-mail the Office at
 xxxxxx@vcu.edu
or telephone 828-6772 and a staff member will assist you.
Chuck

Herbert B. Chermside, CRA
Virginia Commonwealth University
PO BOX 980568