Re: F&A rate on subcontracts Jon Hart 24 Apr 2001 15:27 EST

Val,
Virtually all of our subcontracts are on federal grants, so we follow the
NIH rules:  our regular (on-campus) rate (which is 67%) on the first
$25,000 of each subcontract, in the first year only.  The only variable
here is if there are multiple subcontracts to one institution:  some NIH
institutes allow F&A on each of those subcontracts, some only allow you to
take it once per institution.  We always try to get it on each subcontract
however.
Joni.