Re: NIH guidelines for research involving recombinant DNA Pamela Napier 24 Apr 2001 09:54 EST

Amy,
If your PI is working with saccharomyces cerevisiae, look in Appendix C-III and Appendix
E-II.  The long list of agents classified by "risk group" is in Appendix B.  Here's a
link to the guidelines, if you need it:
http://www4.od.nih.gov/oba/rac/guidelines/guidelines.html
Pamela

--