Re: Certifications Mckeough, Pamela M 19 Apr 2001 11:15 EST

Would you please clarify this a little.  Are you concerned about making
those certifications when you submit a proposal, when receiving an award, or
including them in subcontracts?  Who is asking that you have a website?

-----Original Message-----
From: Riccillo, Claudine [mailto:xxxxxx@UTEP.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 10:39 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Certifications

I would like to know what other schools are doing to satisfy the
certifications required by E.O 12549 (certification of debarrment &
suspension) in lower tier transactions over $100,000. We are being asked to
have separate certifications for every federal agency available via website
that would use the specific agency's language. What about other
certifications (drug free, clean water act, etc.)?
Claudine Riccillo
University of Texas at El Paso