Re: Curriculum Fees Nancy Stewart 12 Apr 2001 12:35 EST

Hi,

 I guess this is what happens when you pose a question for someone else!

 I have forwarded Tom's and your replies on  to get a better explanation
from the questioner.  As far as I know these fees are charged to our students
as part of their enrollment.  However I will come back to you with better
detail as soon as I get it.

 Thanks for your patience!

Nancy