Re: once removed subawards that come back to own institution Jon Hart 23 Mar 2001 15:56 EST

We have run into this one before.  For example, a project was subcontracted
to us, and then we would have had a subcontract back to the prime
institution for some work.  In that case, the prime just kept the funds for
the second subcontract as part of their award and only issued us the
subcontract for the portion we were going to perform here.
Joni.