Re: Audit Information Gloria Greene 14 Mar 2001 10:56 EST

The University of Alabama in Huntsville, request Audit information from
organizations that are not subject to A-133.  I have a form that I send to
them, that must be completed by the organization, which tells us if/when the
organization had a DCAA or equivalent Audit. If you would like a copy of
this form, email me at xxxxxx@email.uah.edu.

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG]On Behalf
Of George Turnbull
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 9:41 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Audit Information

Are there any institutions that routinely request audit information from
organizations that are not subject to A-133, before issuing a subaward to
them?

George Turnbull
Compliance Administrator
Office of Research, Administration, and Advancement
Lee Building, Room 3103
College Park, MD 20742
301-405-6278
Fax 301-314-9569