Re: Oversight/Responsibility on IPAs Emmanuel Osagie 09 Mar 2001 08:40 EST

Your sensitivity to the fair or unfair treatment of your faculty on IPAs
is very kind and refreshing.
However, I think you can rest assured that faculty can take care of
themselves and also, don't be surprised to learn that some of the
agencies extending IPA opportunities sometimes provide better working
environment than we offer in academia.