Re: Graduate Student Tuition Greg Schmidt 07 Mar 2001 11:01 EST

Cecelia:

As you can see, there is no "definitive policy" when it comes to F&A base inclusions or
exclusions.  Anne is lucky to have ONR.  DHHS usually would exclude stipends from the
MTDC base.  I was at an institution that had a huge list of "student stuff" excluded from
the MTDC base.  There's no real rhyme or reason for it.  It's pure negotiation skill (or
lack thereof).

Greg Schmidt