Re: Indirect Costs on Subcontracts Matthew Clark 28 Feb 2001 13:28 EST

Your sub should use its negotiated rate, regardless of whether it's higher
than yours, unless the prime sponsor has placed a cap on F&A recovery.  In
that case, the restriction follows the dollars and everyone suffers.

Why is your rate so low?  Is it an off-campus rate?  If that's the case,
your sub can still use their on-campus rate, which will undoubtedly be higher.

-matt