Re: % effort planner Janet M. Hahn 26 Feb 2001 17:29 EST

I'd also love to see something along those lines since I need to have
something like that drafted prior to a workshop on Monday.  This has been
requested by the vp for Academic Affairs.  Obviously, I will have something
by Monday, but would love to save myself a bit of time prior to that.
Thanks.  Janet