Re: Third Party In-Kind Question Ruth Tallman 21 Feb 2001 11:22 EST

Tania,

I would cost-share the $20,000 but not F&A.  You will have to get a letter
from BIG OIL documenting the cost share.  Regarding F&A - whose rate do you
use (yours or BIG OIL's)?  Nah, I think it's pushing it to apply F&A to the
dive hut.  The other example being used for the argument is more reasonable
because you are comparing volunteer labor to paid labor on a grant.

Good luck,

Ruth