Re: signature authority Mary Watson 15 Feb 2001 16:33 EST

But then consider the person, such as I, who can sign NOTHING and
everything must be brought to the President for signature (and he
designates no one - and is not always in his office!).  So - who has
problems here?

I ask you - too much or too little, that is always the problem.

Mary

At 03:20 PM 2/15/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>There was a great deal of discussion on a similar issue a few weeks ago.
>You may want to check the archives.

Mary H. Watson
Director, Grants and Contracts
Room 215, Regional Center for Continuing Education
Valdosta State University
Valdosta, GA  31698

229-333-7837 (phone)
229-245-3853 (Fax)