Re: Qualifications Jon Hart 16 Jan 2001 15:42 EST

By degree, what do you mean:   a Ph.D. or M.D.?  or a degree higher than
High School?  or...?
It depends on what she is approving by signing off -- the science?  the
administrative components?  What is your institution's policy on who
reviews what section of the application?  If there is a scientific review
prior to her presumably administrative review, it would not appear that a
"higher" degree is necessary.
Jon Hart (M.P.A.)