Re: Product Question Jon Hart 16 Jan 2001 14:07 EST

Hi,
I have used GrantSlam for a few years now.  It has its limitations, but
produces a nice product.  It now is available for both PC and MAC users.
We also have InfoEd and are counting down the days until their Proposal
Development (grant writing software) is finalized -- we have been a beta
test site for them.  Their package is more comprehensive but more
expensive.  Call me if you'd like more info.
Joni.