Re: Job description request Mary Watson 08 Jan 2001 16:42 EST

no - but if you get one let me know.  I am working on this position even as
we speak.

Mary

At 02:08 PM 1/8/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>Does anyone out there have a job description for a research compliance
>officer/auditor that they'd be willing to share?
>
>Thanks,
>Jennifer
>
>Jennifer Sharp
>Contracts Attorney
>Arkansas Children's Hospital Research Institute
>1120 Marshall Street, Slot 842
>Little Rock, AR  72202
>501-320-3571
>501-320-2705 (Fax)

Mary H. Watson
Director, Grants and Contracts
Room 215, Regional Center for Continuing Education
Valdosta State University
Valdosta, GA  31698

229-333-7837 (phone)
229-245-3853 (Fax)