(no subject) Greg Thompson 15 Dec 2000 15:30 EST

This seems like a good place to let everyone know that I went to the
University of Florida.

At 03:10 PM 12/15/00 -0500, Barbara Bralver wrote:
>>This seems like a good place to let everyone know that my son was just
>>accepted early decision to Yale Univeristy.   Mom and
>>Director, Office of Grants and Contracts
>

>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>Barbara Bralver
>mailto:xxxxxx@alpha.lehman.cuny.edu
>For up to the minute grant information online:
>http://www.lehman.cuny.edu/grants/

To learn more about Research at Florida State University please visit our
website: http://www.research.fsu.edu/
Greg Thompson
Associate Director
Florida State University