Re: staff benchmarking Schreier, Alan A. 11 Dec 2000 10:27 EST

East Carolina University (Doctoral II with a medical school) did about $40
million in 390 awards and about $128 million in 520 submissions fiscal last
year. We have one director and four grant and contract officers who review
proposals and negotiate contracts.

Al Schreier

-----Original Message-----
From: Heather Kelly-Brown [mailto:xxxxxx@UARK.EDU]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 9:32 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: staff benchmarking

Hello everyone. If you could help, we would greatly appreciate it. We are
currently looking to add staff, and we need some benchmarks to compare to.
Please list your staff size, number of proposals, and dollar amount of
awards per year. You can reply directly to me @ xxxxxx@uark.edu.

Thank you in advance very much,