Re: E-Services and Global Partnering Michael Wetherholt 16 Nov 2000 09:37 EST

Eric:

I don't have any expertise with international ties, but using the National
Science Foundation's Fastlane system has brought domestic (U.S.)
researchers together for collaborative efforts.  For instance, I was an
Assistant Director of a Sponsored Programs office in a small, regional
university in eastern Kentucky.  By using Fastlane, I assisted in a faculty
from my institution in collaborating on a research proposal with a faculty
member at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.  Hope this adds a
little to your question.

Michael
Murray State University
Murray, Kentucky