Re: E-Services and Global Partnering Charlie Hathaway 16 Nov 2000 09:59 EST

Great question!!!  And whose data will we rely on????

This reminds me of when someone asked whether there was proof that Sesame Street had any significant effect on language arts skills in kids.  I believe Sesame Street sponsored a study that was never published.

So...we may also be left with one of those unsatisfying "it's GOTTA be better than nothing" conclusions.