Re: InfoOffice Users Dianne Rice 09 Nov 2000 10:19 EST

Lisa,
Clemson University has been using the Human Subjects and Lab Animals module
for a couple of years now.  The enhanced internet/intranet version is
great.   Our systems are integrated with the Proposal Tracking module and
has allowed greater efficiency across the two departments. Please call me
at 864-656-4488 if you have specific questions.

At 05:04 PM 10/18/00 -0400, you wrote:
>If you are using "InfoOffice by InfoEd:  Human Subjects Module" and are
>willing to share your experience, please contact me as soon as possible!
>
>Lisa Ballance
>--
>Lisa R. Ballance
>Virginia Commonwealth University