Re: Legitimate Expense or Not Tania H. Clucas 03 Nov 2000 15:32 EST

When we've had accidents happen during travel on sponsored projects and
the department always pays the deductible out of departmental funds, not
from the award funds.

Section 21 of A21 covers insurance, but I'm not certain how much help that
will be. Probably none.

Good luck,

Tania

--
 Accountability and accounting are not the same thing

Tania Clucas                              mailto:xxxxxx@sfos.uaf.edu
Grants Coordinator                               Voice 907.474.6736
School of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences           Fax   907.474.7204
University of Alaska Fairbanks         http://www.sfos.uaf.edu:8000