Re: FASTLANE Tammy Custer Ordway 03 Nov 2000 11:07 EST

Off the top of my head, I don't believe there is a way to extract a budget
from one proposal to another in FastLane - unless you did it using the
excel spreadsheet.  The copy feature that you mentioned is for copying
budget years within each proposal.  Sorry!